ELECTRIC cONSTRUCTION cOMPRESSORS
SULLIVAN-PALATEK'S ECC SERIES
The ECC-Series is a robust compressed air solution that is ideal for outside locations. The units are offered in a range of 50-450 hp and are engineered with a centrally-located lift point and containment base.
Frequently used by utility companies, paper mills, power plants, and shipyards, the ECC-Series is a dependable, heavy-duty compressed air option.
- 460/575/3/60, 400/3/50 volt energy efficient C-Face electric motor
- Automatic stop/start or constant speed controls
- Built-in Aftercoolers
- Cam-Loc Cable Connectors
- Easily removable acoustical enclosure panels that allow for ease of maintenance
- Heavy duty two-stage air intake filter
- Central located lifting bail on 50-250hp, four point lift for 300-450hp
- Lube Filter
- Motor Starter
- Skid Mounting
- Variety of gauge instrumentation controls